Thursday, September 2, 2010

ideas




Alright all you moms! I am officially done working! I told them i would be late today and they just said they got me covered from now on so I am SOO Excited!! I feel like a new person! i'm so excited and have all this energy and motivation to get everything done while i stay at home! i can't wait! However, i need ideas from everyone. I need to know lots of activities to do while i am at home. I don't want to go crazy just staying inside all day and i'm not the kind of parent that just lets their kid play by themself all day. Also, its going to be getting cold soon so I need tons of activities to do with a one year old inside to keep us both entertained! PLEASE HELP me! also- look at how big my baby girl is getting! makes me want to cry....

2 comments:

Mason Clan said...

You should look and find out if the library there does like story time or if there are any activities like that offered.

Whitney Orgill said...

She's getting really big! She's such a cutie! I can't wait until my bundle of joy gets here! Only 3 more months :]