Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yeah I lucked out!!!

So I happened to be the luckiest guy in the world!!! Cortney and I have been married almost two years now and have a little bottle rocket of a daughter that has an amazing uptempo personality that loves this new adventure she's undertaking. So why am I the luckiest guy? It's been a bumpy road that Cortney and I have been traveling along for the short time that we've actually been together, but it's been worth more to me than anything else I've ever been exposed too. I'm incredibly fortunate to have found such a wonderful wife and friend! Yes, she pretty close to perfection and mature far beyond her years... My Sweetheart still gives me chills throughout my whole body and it's the best adrenaline rush I've ever had, she has sacrificed so much for me and I can't even imagine life without her. The way she makes me smile when i walk through the door when i get home, how she kisses me, the way her hips sway when she walks( I love it!!), her funny laugh when she's trying to be serious, how she cuddles up next to me and tryies to warm her hands by putting her freezing hands under my shirt...I just can't get enough of her!! But nothing can compare to the way my spirit radiates when she's next to me, i think I'm beginning to understand better what love is because of her. Cortney I love you and like I've said before no matter what I'll always love you and strive to become a better man for you. I can't wait to see how our children turn out as a result of the amazing mother and wife you are.

2 comments:

Nick & Dana said...

aaw i just saw this. that was so sweet. you have a great husband!

NA said...

Pretty much you have a wonderful loving husband! That was such a sweet message! :D